Wood Haven Health Care’s Dare-To-Dream program was created to show the people living at Wood Haven Health Care that dreams do come true.
To be eligible of having a dream granted, the applicant must be living at Wood Haven Health Care at the time of the referral.
Our vision is to grant at least one dream every quarter of the calendar year.
Eligible Referral Sources
Wood Haven Health Care residents who may be eligible to receive a dream can be referred by one of the following sources:
- Family members/friends
- Wood Haven Health Care heroes
- Other residents
What can a Wood Haven Health Care resident dream?
While most dream requests fall into the following categories, a dream can be anything that will create a lasting, happy memory.
- Dream to go somewhere. Examples are going to a favorite restaurant, a sporting event, a concert, Cedar Point, Senior Prom, etc.
- Dream to be someone for a day. Examples are being a fireman, a head coach, a zookeeper, a chef, etc.
- Dream to have an item. Examples are getting a computer, something to eat, a new suit, a new dress, etc.
- Dream to take an adventure. Examples are a hot air balloon ride, a motorcycle ride, zip lining, train ride, etc.
*Dare To Dream recipients must be willing to have Wood Haven Health Care share their journey on Social Media, newspapers, and for other marketing purposes.