COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
What you need to know prior to visiting at Wood Haven.
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m – 11:00 a.m.
1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Each resident is limited to two (2) visitors at a time.
- A mask is required at all times when visiting Wood Haven. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. If you or your loved one is unvaccinated you will need to use an N-95 mask. If you do not have an N-95 mask, one will be provided for you.
- When you arrive please check-in with the door monitor to complete Wood Haven’s COVID-19 screening. After completing the COVID-19 screening, you will then need to perform hand hygiene.
- Once you have completed the check-in process, you will be escorted to your visitation area.
- If the resident and/or yourself are not vaccinated you may visit in the resident’s room if there is not a roommate, or visit in one of Wood Haven’s areas that will be provided for un-vaccinated visitations including the chapel, courtyard, front patio, activities patio, therapy lobby, etc.
- No visitors are permitted to enter or roam Wood Haven Health Care beyond the dedicated spaces provided
- Once your visitation has been completed, you will need to put on the assistance call light to be escorted to the exit. If the visiting room does not have an assistance call light, you will have to call Wood Haven’s main number at 419-353-8411 to be escorted to the exit.
- All visitors must carry a visiting badge for the resident they are visiting, and then return the badge to Wood Haven at the front COVID-19 screening desk when leaving. These badges will be provided during check-in. Each resident will have only two (2) badges to ensure there are only two (2) visitors at a time per resident.
- Wood Haven encourages you to have conversations within your families so that everyone knows when they are visiting within the facility.
- Children are permitted as long as they can follow Wood Haven’s visitation rules which includes wearing a mask. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and will count as one of the two (2) visitors.
- Pets are allowed to visit and will not count as one of the two (2) visitors.
- Keep in mind that it is a recommendation to social distance and wear your mask while visiting, but we also recognize the need for residents and their loved ones to have close contact. Just please try to be as safe as possible for everyone’s safety.
Wood Haven is excited to welcome all of our visitors back into our facility during the designated visitation times. It has been a long road to get back to this point and Wood Haven recognizes the need for the residents to spend time with their families and loved ones.